Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 5, 2012: Week 20 Last week of the change!

I can't believe that It's been almost 6months since I left! It feels like I just got on the airplane to leave Salt Lake a few days ago! 


Everything has been super great! We've been working really hard and we are startingto see the blessings. We kind of had to clean the slate and start over with investigadores because none of the ones we had were progressing, but we found others to teach and they are definitely ready and willing to make those steps. 

That's sooo Cool to hear about all of the guys out there serving. Now Levi and Josh will be able to talk to each other without their family understanding. Not that I'm giving any ideas ;) Levi is AP? That is awesome! Tell him I sent a letter like 3 weeks ago and when he gets it I'd better get a response. I also sent one to Kyle the same time. 

Those pictures were pretty funny, except that Josh's arms might be bigger than mine now......... lol oh well I guess that just gives me more of a motive to do my excercises every morning :) That's cool to hear that Emily and Sarah are doing good in track. Tell Emily that if she keeps working hard she will break 7 mins. Sarah just keep working hard and in no time you'll be smokin' the competition.

Kaili, that's so sweet that your doing weapon line! Good luck with the marching season. Josh stop getting so big man! Keep up on basketball and hopefully you hit your growth spurt... Keep working on those drums and trumpet and when I get home we can jam out! Lauren, keep up with the flute, from what I hear you're one of the best. Keep working hard and getting better.

I love you guys and miss you(a little),

Elder Jordan Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment