Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25, 2012: Week 36

So this last week was good. We had a lot of great things happen and some not so great. We had yet more people randomly show up to church just because they felt like they should come. It's been really
interesting to see how both sides are working really hard out here. Of course we know what side is going to win ;)

The lady with a big family is good. Turns out big family means 4 kids.....lol! But we talked to the Husband and some of the kids and they are super good. A family of gold. Yanet is good, We had a lesson with her yesterday and it went super good. Ezequiel went back to Deo to school so he won't be back till middle of July. Some of the friends of Oscar are a little iffy and we've started working with them a little less, but they're still there and we still play fùtbol every saturday. I'm getting pretty good now.....sort of....

THE WAHNSCHAFFE'S ARE MOVING!?!?! how lame. We'll, tell them to have fun in Saratoga Springs for me and that they will be missed. Josh leaves that soon? Mira. (Wow...sort of...not direct translation.) Tell him good luck in Mexico and that the mission is super awesome. Super fun to learn Spanish too. Where is Brian going by the way? I don't remember... I know Paul is going to Mexico also. The mission is definitely worth it.

Nice pics of the Fire!! What a bunch of tards! So were they out hunting and started a fire or what? Sounds really freaky though, glad I wasn't there. LOL, fires don't happen at all here way too humid. I'm glad to know that my blue box was part of the "Important stuff." That wouldn't be fun to come home to nothing. No one has taken stuff out yet, right? O.o

Ya I was told about the Heat winning.........No comment......................

Language is doing good. I still make little mistakes like I forget that its just mil not un mil or stuff like Un otro for another when it's just otro for both other and another. But it's doing good. I
still get super annoyed when people are like, "His spanish is better then yours." DUH! I've been here for 8 mnths, him 2 yrs! Hello! Nah, but it's alright I'm still learning.

About Elder Glenn and the hospital. I can't really involve much detail, (this portion deleted to save Elder Glenn from any potential embarrassment... ;) ) Aburrido (boring) for me sitting in a hospital the whole day was not fun..... but he's better now so no worries.

Well I love you guys and it was great to see those pictures of your trip I'm glad you had fun!

You're the best family in the world and never forget it. Know that I love you and pray for you every day and night.

Love,
Elder Jordan Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment