Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4, 2013: Week 72

Hey family,

Tis week has been good. We found some more great people to work with and it's starting to move along nicely here in Tranqueras. We are teaching Juan Pedro, who just returned from Mdeo. Also we found the daughter and husband of a menos activa named Camila and Pablo. And our miracle came true! We found Elias yesterday and he's great! We also found his parents, who's names I can't remember...... but they're great people and really interested. Elias also has a sister who he said is interested in listening, but we haven't met her yet. We have a lesson with them tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes.
 
Really I'm excited to start working with the new people we have found, because I really can see their desires to progress. The only downside is that there are changes again on the 12th of this month in a week and I'm not sure if I'm staying or my comp, especially since we came together. It really could be either of us. The only thing that's certain is that one of us is leaving. If it's me I definitley don't regret anything here. I feel I've worked hard here and that I've helped in what I could to keep this Rama (branch) growing and progressing. I have loved my time here so far and I'll be sad to leave it if I have to, but it will be a place with people that I'll never forget.
 
I'm happy to see that you're getting the house looking nice. I'm not sure I'll recognize it. The floor looks good. A little dirty ;) Is that the computer for the house behind the foto of Sarah? What kind is it? Sorry random question.. It's soo good to hear from all of you and know that you're doing well. I love to hear how the kids are doing in school and hear about how much they're growing up.
 
Nice to know that you're stalking practically all the misionaries I know Dad, lol! (Yes, his dad is "missionary blog" stalker!" :) ) Also cool to hear that so many are accepting the call and going out. Emily told me that Tywahn got his call to Indianapolis. That's cool. Tell him Hi for me if you can and good luck on his mission. Keep me posted on those that receive calls, I love to hear about that stuff.
 
I want you to all know that I have a strong testimony of this work. I love it and for these 2 years (well 1 year and 5 months almost) I've lived it, and I can say without a doubt that they've been the best years I've lived. I've learned soo much and grown closer to my Savior than ever before in my life. I love my Savior and I love this chance I have to serve him and represent him in this the great work. I love you all and hope that you are blessed in this week.
 
Love
Elder Jordan Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment