Monday, December 19, 2011

October 29, 2011: First "Real" Letter (Week 1 in MTC)

Hey everyone! So about President and Hermana George. I don´t know their last names. About the packages it´s because it´s hard to get them to the MTC or the CCM as they call it here. You can send me packages when I get to Uruguay though. if you need to get stuff to me just send it in one of those big padded envelopes. Tell Lauren I really appreciated the letter and tell her to not cry and be happy. Tell her to tell all her friends how happy she is that her brother is following the Lord. Tell Josh I love him and miss him soooooo much and I tell my fellow elders about his mad basketball skills and how he´ll be an All-star one day. He also better be working out and getting ready for basketball. Emily, find a job. Don´t follow my example and take forever, I love you. Kaili, I struggled with Chem too, so no help there...... I´m kidding, Just work hard and pray for help and you get it. Sarah keep up the good work and don´t ever stop. You´ve always been an example of hard work to me. Mom thanks so much for the quote and don´t be sad, I know that what I´m doing is the right thing to do and that i´ll be blessed for it. I love you Mom. Dad first of all, Yes I am attractive, thank you for noticing and i´m pretty sure my good looks weren´t from you ;) also yes i know alot of verbs and i knew all the ones you mentioned. I still struggle alot with just putting it all together in a sentence that makes sense, but I´m working on it and ´getting better each day. Thanks for always being there for me, I love you. We have a class called Investigador Progresivo (Progressive Investigator) where we have a teacher (Maestro) pretend to be an investigator and we have to teach them. me and Elder Minter (first name is Shawn BTW) are working with "Mariela" and we´ve gotten pretty far with her. She has kept most of the commitments we've given her and seem to like what we´ve taught her. She´s prayed and felt the spirit and she believes that Christ is our Savior. We just don´t know if all her doubts have been resolved. We just learned about irregular verbs. and they are a pain in the butt. there are so many rules and all you can do is memorize them. tell Grandma and Grandpa that I love them and That Josh should be getting stronger with Basketball workouts and he can help ;) . Tell Grandma Duke I love her and I wish I could have seen her before I left. I love all of you and want you to know that i´m out here so that I can bring the truth of the Gospel to the people of Uruguay. I love this Gospel and the Savior and I know that I´ll be blessed for my service. I love all of you so much!
P.S. Tell Jack that´s Awesome!! Congrats! 
P.P.S. I don´t have any pictures but I will next Thursday.
P.P.P.S. I haven´t finished my letters and they won´t be putting them in the pouch until next Thursday.

I love you all again and i miss you all so much

Love, Jordan (Elder Duke)

No comments:

Post a Comment