Monday, December 19, 2011

November 5, 2011: MTC Week 2

Things are about the same here. We eat alot of Argentine food for meals but it´s always really good. It usually consists of a lot of meat and then usually potatoes or some kind of veggie on the side. The breakfast was a little hard to get used to because they don´t keep their milk as cold as we do. It´s good though, and a little thicker than ours. About Sundays, we have a chapel in the CCM and it´s just us missionaries and the president and his wife. One district does the sacrament, one does the musical number and then President George just picks at random who is going to speak, so we have to have a talk ready every Sunday, and in Spanish.
On Saturday we went out and proselyted in a little area of  Buenos Aires. it was really hard at first to not be scared to walk up and talk to people, but after a while it got easier. I still have a hard time understanding them though. I´ve learned a lot of verbs and learned a little about present, past, and future tense conjugations. Irregular verbs are a pain in the butt! But I know that I´ll get it eventually. There isn't a way for me to download those pictures, so if you can send me a photo album with the pictures in them. Also I need you to send me those push-up stands and the resistance bands so I have something to workout with. Also I forgot to bring a backpack which is really important so if you can send one down I would be very happy. 

Tell the girls that i´m sure they did great and sometimes what one judge says doesn´t matter and that if they did their best that´s good enough. Tell Josh I expect him to be a starter and he better work towards being one if not, I love you little bro. Lauren, keep working on that flute and try your best. I love you. Emily, do good in you last year of H.S. and don´t slack off at the end, work hard and you´ll succeed in college as well. Kaili, Keep working hard and know that God is always there to help you with anything. Sarah, you keep working on being the best you can be in school, and in you other activities, don´t let anyone tell you, you can´t. Because you can. Mom, thank you for always being there and just being a great mom, know that I miss you everyday, but take comfort in the fact that i´m where i´m supposed to be and the Lord will bless our family. For Dad, Yo Sé que vive me señor. Yo sé que José smith es un profeta. Yo sé que el Libro de Mormón es verdadero. Yo sé que José Smith trasaldaró el Libro de Mormón con ayuda de Dios. Yo sé que jesucristo es mi Salvador. Yo sé que Dios bendecirá nuestra familia para mi servicio. Yo amo mi Salvador y mi Señor. En el nombre de Jesucristo, Amen. 

Tell everyone that worries or asks about me that i´m safe, and let them know that i´m where i should be at this time in my life.

I love all of you so much,

Love, Jordan (Elder Duke)

No comments:

Post a Comment